2. Use of the App
You are responsible for your own communications, including the transmission, uploading or posting of information and are responsible for the consequences of such communications to the App. We require all Members to agree not to use the App, and specifically prohibit any use of the App, for any of the following purposes:
- Posting, communicating or transmitting any material that infringes on any intellectual property, publicity or privacy right of another person or entity;
- Posting any information which is untrue, inaccurate or not your own;
- Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the App’s or SlingApp’s network security, or attempting to use the App’s service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system.
3. Additional Terms and Conditions
You agree that additional terms and conditions may apply to specific products, services, or your use of certain portions of the App (“Additional Terms”), which Additional Terms are made part of these Terms by reference. If there is a conflict between these Terms and the Additional Terms, the Additional Terms shall control.
5. Product and Services Information;
Limitations on Access
Excluding any content which may be submitted by Members from time to time, we strive to ensure that the information on the App is complete and reliable. Certain information may contain errors, including pricing errors, typographical errors and other errors or inaccuracies, which we may correct without liability. We also reserve the right to limit access to portions of the App by Members and to revise, suspend, or terminate an event or promotion at any time without notice. We do not guarantee that all products or services described on our App will be available.
6. Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that the content (other than content that may be submitted by Members), materials, text, images, videos, graphics, trademarks, logos, button icons, music, software and other elements available on the App are the property of SlingApp or our licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to sell, license, rent, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, modify or create derivative works from any content or materials on the App. SlingApp and the SlingApp logo are trademarks of SlingApp. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All of our App's content is Copyright 2016 Beneflex Sdn Bhd All rights reserved.
7. Submitted Content
Beneflex Sdn Bhd does not claim ownership of any materials you make available through the App. With respect to any materials you submit or make available for inclusion on the App, you grant SlingApp a perpetual, irrevocable, non-terminable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, copy, distribute, publicly display, modify, create derivative works, and sublicense such materials or any part of such materials. You hereby represent, warrant and covenant that any materials you provide do not include anything (including, but not limited to, text, images, music or video) to which you do not have the full right to grant Beneflex Sdn Bhd the license specified above. You further represent, warrant and covenant that any materials you provide will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. Beneflex Sdn Bhd will be entitled to use any content submitted by you without incurring obligations of confidentiality, attribution or compensation to you.
You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the App. THE APP, AND ALL CONTENT, MERCHANDISE, AND OTHER INFORMATION ON OR ACCESSIBLE FROM OR THROUGH THIS APP OR A “LINKED” APP ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, SLINGAPP DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (1) THE INFORMATION ON THIS APP IS CORRECT, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (2) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS APP WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; OR (3) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS APP OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SlingApp makes no warranties of any kind regarding any non-SlingApp Apps to which you may be directed or hyperlinked from this App. Hyperlinks are included solely for your convenience, and SlingApp makes no representations or warranties with regard to the accuracy, availability, suitability or safety of information provided in such non-SlingApp Apps. SlingApp does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products or services offered or provided by or on behalf of third parties on the App.
10. International Use
We control and operate the App from Malaysia. We make no representation that materials on the App are appropriate or available for use outside Malaysia. If you choose to access this App from outside Malaysia, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
11. Risk of Loss
Any merchandise purchased from our App will be shipped by a third party carrier. As a result, title and risk of loss for such merchandise will pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
12. 3rd Party Application
Within the App there may be links to third-party websites, services, or other activities that are not controlled or owned by SlingApp. Links to third-party sites are included as a convenience to users. Importing information from your LinkedIn profile does not represent any affiliation between SlingApp [or the App] and Linkedin. SlingApp does not store your login username and password of any other third party service. Specifically, SlingApp [or The App] does not store your LinkedIn username and password if they were entered by you into the Linkedin web login page within the App on its servers, it only stores the information which was included on your LinkedIn profile at the time you requested to import it into your SlingApp profile. Such information only includes: your work history (companies, years and position titles), and education history (education institutions, years graduated if specified, degree obtained). You may have the ability to import data from other third-party entities into App, and through your use of the App you affirm that any information brought into the App is done so by your own volition and with your discretion. Each third party website linked from the App has its own terms and conditions which will apply to you and are separate from the Terms and Conditions specified herein. You expressly relieve SlingApp from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website, application, service or content. SlingApp will not share any of this information with any other 3rd party without express consent and request by you.
13. Copyright Infringement; Notice and Take Down Procedures
SlingApp specifically prohibits the posting of any content that violates or infringes the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that any material contained on this App infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, you should notify us of your copyright infringement claim. Notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to the following business address:
SlingApp Team No. 7,
Jalan Dato Abu Bakar 16/1,
46350 Petaling Jaya,
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information:
- Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online App are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that App;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to whichis to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
To contact us with any questions or concerns in connection with these Terms or the App, or to provide any notice under these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.